Originally Written in Balochi by: Muneer Momen

Translated into English by: Uzair Mehr

 

A birdcage is tied down to the wings

I’m free like a longing

Captive like a bird

The darkness has seated a body of lamp

In its lap

An open door

Indites a lullaby

See these pathways

The righteous emotions of slumbered dogs

That go along with night

My speechlessness will be obliged again,

and wants to impart a new foe to veracity

 The roses have woven a tale and forgotten

The doves have wept for a long time and are soundless now

Where are thou?

 I’m in my own cage

The very me, and the same season

The coursing water of thoughts has stopped

The pace of vagrant wind is turning green

But still, someone always comes up in these eyes,

And breaks the beads of her crystalline pose

I want to be ached like an injure

And Want to be emerged again

 I am in my cage

But I want to move a little bit

 

0 Comments